Sunday, December 30, 2007

Gift boxes for New Year



Happy new year everyone!

Noothana Samvatsara Subhakhanshalu :)



I am busy sending my gift boxes filled with yummy kaju barfi and homemade fruit and nut chocolate bars for my friends and family. The above picture is quick peek at the box with kaju barfi. OK so dont yell at me,I know the barfi's arent diamond shaped - I like the round shape better and it makes them have a home made feel. This is an instant recipe thats so easy to make and so tasty. In my previous post on badam barfi I mentioned that the instant barfi's didnt quite taste like the original but for cashew (kaju) barfi, the recipe worked amazingly well.

Be safe and enjoy the holidays!

1 comment:

udomacdiarmid said...

Stainless Easy Faucets, Adjustable Nickel Easy Flush - The
Stainless Easy Faucets, Adjustable Nickel Easy microtouch titanium Flush · Easy Nickel · Classic-Sided Double trekz titanium headphones Edge, titanium dog teeth implants Straight Guard · Adjustable Nickel · Adjustable Nickel · Two-Handed  Rating: 5 guy tang titanium toner · ‎14 reviews · ‎$28.99 · nano titanium babyliss pro ‎In stock